Recipe of Homemade Thai Red Fish Curry
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red fish curry recipe. To cook thai red fish curry you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Fish Curry:
- Get 600-800 g of Firm White Fish Fillets *boneless.
- Take 1-2 of Shallots *OR 1 Onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Canola Oil.
- Get 200 g of Vegetables of your choice *sliced.
- Use of *Suggestions: Coriander, Red Capsicum, Broccolini, Beans (blanched), Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Peas, Asian Greens, etc.
- Take 1/3 cup of (about 100g) Red Thai Curry Paste.
- Use of *Note: Depending on the paste, you might need only 1/4 cup or less.
- You need 1 (400 g) of Tin Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- Provide 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Jasmin Rice.
- Take of Toasted Peanuts *coarsely chopped.
- Take 1 of Lime *cut into 4 wedges.
- Provide of Coriander Leaves *optional.
Instructions to make Thai Red Fish Curry:
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium–high heat. Cook Shallots (OR Onions) and Garlic until soft, add Curry Paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. *I use this curry paste..
- Stir in Coconut Milk, about 1/2 cup Water, as you rinse the tin, and Fish Sauce. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer, add Vegetables and Fish. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until Fish is just cooked..
- Serve with Freshly Cooked Jasmine Rice, with Toasted Peanut, Lime and Coriander Leaves..
If you find this Thai Red Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.