Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Iz's Mustard Chili recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Iz's Mustard Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Iz's Mustard Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to iz's mustard chili recipe. To make iz's mustard chili you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Iz's Mustard Chili:
- Provide 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1/2 of medium onion.
- Take 1 pound of smoked ham hocks deboned and defatted.
- Take 1 tablespoon of molasses.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cayenne based hot sauce.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garlic pepper blend.
- Take 1 cup of mustard.
- Use 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 can of mixed pinto and northern beans (15oz).
Steps to make Iz's Mustard Chili:
- Saute onion and ham hocks in oil.
- Add remaining ingredients except beans and simmer on low 15- 20 mins.
- Add beans and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add water or beer as necessary to obtain desired consistency.
If you find this Iz's Mustard Chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.