Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai red curry with chickpeas recipe. You can have spicy thai red curry with chickpeas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas:
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 5 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, crushed.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- Get 1 tin of coconut milk, full fat.
- Prepare 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Use Handful of green peas.
- Get 1 of lemon.
Steps to make Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas:
- Sauté the onions and garlic in coconut oil for 5 mins until translucent..
- Add the curry paste and continue to fry for another 5 mins or so stirring often so it doesn’t catch..
- Add the tomatoes and stir well, then add the coconut milk stirring well to mix..
- Add the chickpeas and simmer the curry for 20-30 mins until the sauce has reduced and thickened..
- Add the peas, cook for a further 5 minutes, stir in fresh lemon juice to taste (I added a tbsp) then serve and enjoy 😊.
If you find this Spicy Thai Red Curry with Chickpeas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.