Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pickled burgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pickled burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled burgers recipe. You can have pickled burgers using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pickled burgers:
- Provide 1-2/3 pounds of ground meat I used ground sirloin.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 of large onion.
- You need 5 of medium kosher pickles.
- Use 1/3 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 5 of sesame seed hamburger buns.
- You need 5 teaspoon of mayonnaise, I used homemade.
- Provide 5 teaspoon of HP Sauce, you can use your favorite steak sauce.
Instructions to make Pickled burgers:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Make your patties from the meat season with salt, you can get the pre made ones, if you like.
- Thinly slice the pickles lengthways and lay across the top of the patties.
- Thinly slice the onions place on top and season with seasoned salt.
- Put in oven and bake till done about 30-40 minutes..
- Put on bun serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Pickled burgers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.