Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Yakiniku recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yakiniku recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yakiniku recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yakiniku recipe. You can have yakiniku using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yakiniku:
- Take of *Note: All ingredients need to be prepared in the sizes that are easy to eat.
- Get of Meat: Beef, Pork, Chicken, Lamb, Mutton, Sausages, etc.
- Provide of Vegetables: Cabbage, Carrots, Onions, Capsicums, Peppers, Pumpkin, Eggplant, etc.
- Get of Mushrooms: Shiitake, Enoki, Maitake, Oyster, King Brown, Shimeji, etc.
- Use of <My Family’s Yakiniku Sauce>.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of Roasted Sesame Seeds.
- Take 1-2 cloves of Garlic *grated.
- You need 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Use 1/2 of Apple *grated.
- You need 1/4 of Onion * grated.
- Take 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- Use of *Note: Add 1-2 teaspoons Sugar if you like it sweeter.
- Prepare of *Note: Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Once it starts boiling, remove from the heat, then cool.
Steps to make Yakiniku:
- Heat the grill or hotplate, and cook the ingredients. *Note: Use appropriate cooking tools or appliances that are suitable for the environment where you are cooking..
- When things are cooked, you take whatever you like, dip it in the sauce and enjoy it. I recommend to serve freshly cooked rice as well. *Check out my 'Super Versatile Sweet Soy Sauce' which is another great dipping sauce. https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/7053864-super-versatile-sweet-soy-sauce.
- As things are eaten, cook more as required. This way everyone can eat until they are satisfied..
If you find this Yakiniku recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.