Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seven ingredients fresh green vegetables smoothie recipe. To make seven ingredients fresh green vegetables smoothie you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie:
- Get of Spinach (I used Baby Spinach).
- Take of Large leaves Kale.
- Prepare of Broccoli florets.
- Take of English Cucumber (Unpeeled).
- Take of Celery (Dressed).
- Provide of Cilantro.
- Take of Lime.
- You need of Cold water.
- You need of Ice cubes.
- Get of As per taste Black Pepper Powder.
- Get of As per taste Salt.
- You need of Tabasco Sauce (Optional).
- You need of Worcestershire Sauce (Optional).
Instructions to make Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie:
- Wash all the above ingredients thoroughly under running water in a large colander. Shake off the water..
- Cut off & discard the hard stems of the Kale..
- Cut all the ingredients except the Lime into 1 inch pieces..
- Pour the Water in a large/tall Blender Jar. Add the ice cubes followed by the Broccoli, Celery, Cucumber, Kale, Spinach, Cilantro – please follow this sequence to keep the blades running smoothly..
- Please do not make your machine work hard by packing too tightly. Do in 2-3 batches if your Blender Jar isn’t large enough. You might have to push the veggies down a couple of times..
- Blend for 2-3 minutes to get the perfect consistency. *If you have a Vitamix Blender, 30 seconds are enough. Squeeze the Lime into the Smoothie..
- Pour in glasses..
- Enjoy chilled with salt, a hint of Pepper & a dash of Tabasco & Worcestershire Sauce..
- Refrigerate if there’s any leftover. Finish it within 24 hours..
If you find this Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.