Recipe of Quick Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe. To make thai red prawn curry with sticky rice you only need 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Use 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 300 g of large raw king prawns.
- Take Half of a bag of spinach leaves.
- Prepare of Curry sauce – blitz together.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Provide 1 of red or orange pepper.
- Get 1 of large red chilli.
- Get 1 of spring onion.
- Use 1 of thumbsize piece of ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 3 of large fresh tomatoes.
- Take Squeeze of honey.
- You need Splash of Soy sauce.
- Prepare Splash of fish sauce.
- Get Half of the juice from a lime.
- You need 1 tbspn of size amount of lemongrass.
- Get of Spices.
- Use 1 spoon of cumin.
- Get 1 spoon of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 spoon of turmeric.
- Get of Garnish.
- Provide of Fresh coriander.
- You need of Lime wedge.
- You need of Poppy seeds.
- Provide of Spring onion.
- You need of Fresh red chilli.
Steps to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed..
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy..
If you find this Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.