Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to good ol' chicken noodle soup recipe. To make good ol' chicken noodle soup you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 packages of of Egg noodles.
- Provide 1 medium of Whole Chicken.
- Provide 2 cup of Baby carrots.
- Take 1/2 of sliced Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 medium of Sliced tomato.
- Provide 1/2 small of Chopped cabbage.
- Get 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- Use 1 dash of Salt, pepper, Goya Sazon, season salt.
- Take 2 of Goya Chicken bullion.
- Provide 1 quart of Or as needed Water.
- Take 1/4 of Chopped Garlic.
Steps to make Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use a large pot.
- Add quart of Water.
- After cleaning Chicken cut the legs and wings off.
- Season the whole chicken (legs and wings).
- Add chicken to the pot.
- add the 2 billions and let it dissolve for about a minute.
- Add the rest of ingredients.
- Cook high for 30 minutes then on medium flame for about 1 hour.
- After 1hour check to see if more water is needed and add if so.
- Once all is cooked, turn off flame and let rest for 20 -30 minutes, it will also cool off some!.
If you find this Good ol' Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.