Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely pick out lots of food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy baked chicken sausage casserole recipe. To make creamy baked chicken sausage casserole you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole:
- Prepare 4 packs of chicken sausage, cut into fourths.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, sliced.
- Use 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Take 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of can tomato sauce.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Provide of Pasta (your favorite!).
- Take of Cheddar cheese slices from the deli.
Steps to make Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole:
- Place your chicken sausages in a large pot that has been heated with olive oil……Sauté until slightly browned……
- Next add your onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add your red wine, sauté until wine has been reduced…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, boil for several minutes…….
- Reduce heat to medium and add your heavy cream, stir well…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, I’m using egg noodles today……drain well…….
- Place pasta in a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray, then top with chicken sausage mixture, stir gently…….
- Top with your cheddar cheese slices……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese has melted……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.