Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pickled Red Cabbage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pickled Red Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled Red Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled red cabbage recipe. To cook pickled red cabbage you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pickled Red Cabbage:
- Use 1 head of red cabbage.
- Get 1 1/2 table spoon of kosher salt.
- Use 1/2 of lemon’s juice.
- Get 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of basil or Italian parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vinegar (Apple cider or red vine vinegar).
Instructions to make Pickled Red Cabbage:
- Cut red cabbage to sliced.
- Wash them with warm water.
- Use salt to rub cabbage for 5-6 mints.
- Let them rest for 15 mints. Peel garlic cloves, collect parsley or your choice of green to give aroma to your pickles.
- Find a good glass jar and put cabbage, when you come to half way, add garlic, hot pepper if you like and finish adding cabbage to the jar..
- Add leftover juice of resting cabbage.
- Add vinegar and Lemmon juice.
- Use plastic film to cover the jar and close the lid. Keep in dark place about 5 days.
- I added to my salad..
- Or eat alone. Hope you like the pickled cabbage recipe..
If you find this Pickled Red Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.