Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg White Fajita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg White Fajita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg white fajita recipe. You can have egg white fajita using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg White Fajita:
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
- Get of Ham or Bacon or Salmon.
- You need of Cheese.
- Use 1 of tortillas (Big ones).
- Use 2 of egg white or 3 egg white if small.
Steps to make Egg White Fajita:
- Pour the egg white in the fryer pan with little bit of olive oil (add salt; pepper) Cover it for a while whilst it cooks.
- Once is fully cooked put the cheese, bacon or salmon or ham on the center of the cooked egg white (add any sauce you like).
- Fold the egg white, covering the ingredients you have put on it, creating like a ball of egg white..
- Turn the ball/circle of egg white around so it seals properly.
- Grab the avocado and smash it and put a little bit in the tortilla; just in the center.
- Grab the egg white ball and place it on the center or the tortilla, right on top of the avocado you just put there.
- Fold the tortilla just like you folded the egg white in the fryer pan and place it in the fryer pan for a while so the cheese melts even more.
- You are done! Eat and enjoy 💜.
If you find this Egg White Fajita recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.