Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Start with changing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You should change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg salad sandwich with avocado and shrimp recipe. To cook egg salad sandwich with avocado and shrimp you only need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp:
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/4 of Onion.
- Get 5 of to 10 medium shrimp Black tiger shrimp (or frozen peeled shrimp).
- Use 1/2 of Avocado.
- Use 1 of Salt (I used Krazy Salt).
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon Lemon juice.
Steps to make Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp:
- Place the eggs in a pot of cold water and bring it to the boil. Hard boil the eggs..
- While the eggs are boiling, finely chop the onion. You can use it as-is, but if you find onion a bit strong, soak in cold water for a while to soften the flavor..
- Cut the black tiger shrimp into lengths slightly over 1 cm. Sprinkle with a little white wine if you have it, plus salt and pepper, and microwave for 2 minutes (at 600 W)..
- Cool the shrimp..
- Scoop out the avocado into a bowl, and mash with the back of a fork. Sprinkle with lemon juice..
- Chop up the hard boiled egg..
- Add the finely chopped onion, the cut up shrimp and chopped up egg to the bowl with the mashed avocado, season to taste with salt and pepper, and mix well. I like to season with Krazy Salt..
- This is the finished avocado dip with chunky pieces of shrimp..
- Sandwich the mixture between 2 slices of bread to finish. By the way, the bread is a homemade rustic French loaf I baked for the first time..
- You can use the mixture as a dip or on open faced sandwiches..
- If making open faced sandwiches, you can drizzle on a little extra virgin olive oil. Or try grinding on some black pepper..
- This filling is delicious between slices of toast. It's also good in rolls or in croissants. The version in the photo has no shrimp, but it was delicious nevertheless..
- By the way, if you want to make the pain de campagne yourself, I really recommend Yuutanku's. Even though it was my first time baking this kind of bread, I had no problems! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148808-aromatic-rustic-french-bread-with-honey-and-sesame-seeds.
If you find this Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.