Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg salad sandwich with avocado and shrimp recipe. To cook egg salad sandwich with avocado and shrimp you only need 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp:
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 5 of to 10 medium shrimp Black tiger shrimp (or frozen peeled shrimp).
- Take 1/2 of Avocado.
- Get 1 of Salt (I used Krazy Salt).
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon Lemon juice.
Steps to make Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp:
- Place the eggs in a pot of cold water and bring it to the boil. Hard boil the eggs..
- While the eggs are boiling, finely chop the onion. You can use it as-is, but if you find onion a bit strong, soak in cold water for a while to soften the flavor..
- Cut the black tiger shrimp into lengths slightly over 1 cm. Sprinkle with a little white wine if you have it, plus salt and pepper, and microwave for 2 minutes (at 600 W)..
- Cool the shrimp..
- Scoop out the avocado into a bowl, and mash with the back of a fork. Sprinkle with lemon juice..
- Chop up the hard boiled egg..
- Add the finely chopped onion, the cut up shrimp and chopped up egg to the bowl with the mashed avocado, season to taste with salt and pepper, and mix well. I like to season with Krazy Salt..
- This is the finished avocado dip with chunky pieces of shrimp..
- Sandwich the mixture between 2 slices of bread to finish. By the way, the bread is a homemade rustic French loaf I baked for the first time..
- You can use the mixture as a dip or on open faced sandwiches..
- If making open faced sandwiches, you can drizzle on a little extra virgin olive oil. Or try grinding on some black pepper..
- This filling is delicious between slices of toast. It's also good in rolls or in croissants. The version in the photo has no shrimp, but it was delicious nevertheless..
- By the way, if you want to make the pain de campagne yourself, I really recommend Yuutanku's. Even though it was my first time baking this kind of bread, I had no problems! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148808-aromatic-rustic-french-bread-with-honey-and-sesame-seeds.
If you find this Egg Salad Sandwich with Avocado and Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.