Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smashedcheeseburger and german fried potatoes recipe. To make smashedcheeseburger and german fried potatoes you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes:
- Take of Smashedcheeseburger.
- Get 1-1/3 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 4 of hamburger buns.
- Get 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise divided.
- Take 2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard divided.
- You need 4 teaspoons of HP sauce or your favorite steak sauce.
- Provide 9 slices of swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely minced onion.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pounds of potatoes.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get To taste of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
Steps to make Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Take a baking sheet spray with nonstick spray. Mash the ground beef flat on the pan. Mince the onion. Cover the ground beef with the onions..
- Add salt and pepper onto the top of the ground beef and onions, put into the oven. Peel wash and slice the potatoes thin. Dice the onions..
- Add the onion and potatoes to a skillet with the tablespoon of peanut oil. Coat all the potatoes and onions. When the beef has baked in the oven 15 minutes drain the beef drippings in the skillet with the potatoes and onions. Return to oven to crisp the ground beef. Cover and stir the potatoes, occasionally for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes add the broth to the potatoes cover and cook till the liquids are absorbed. Add the cheese to the ground beef turn on the broiler..
- Add parsley and stir. Broil the beef till the cheese melts. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and HP sauce to the buns..
- Slice the tomatoes add two patties of beef to the hamburger buns. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Add the top to the burger serve with the potatoes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.