Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dry Chili Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry Chili Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry chili beef recipe. You can cook dry chili beef using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dry Chili Beef:
- Take 1/2 kg of Beef.
- Use of Marination.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chili powder.
- Use 2 Tbs of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of thick soya sauce.
- You need 1 Tbs of vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbs of corn flour.
- Take 1 tsp of dashi powder (substitute of Ajino moto).
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Vegetable.
- Take 1 of medium sized Onion thin slices.
- Take 1/4 of medium sizes Capsicum thin slices.
- Get 6 of Green chilies (cut into length-wise).
- Provide of Spring Onion green leaves only (cut it into length-wise).
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
Instructions to make Dry Chili Beef:
- Mix all the above ingredients with beef and keep it aside about 1.5 – 2 hrs.
- Pour little bit of oil in pan and add onions, capsicum and green chilies, sauté all vegetables on high flame for 1 min and take it out in plate. Keep aside..
- Take same pan and pour oil, make it hot and add beef with all the water and add done more water and cover it..
- Just leave it on low flame for 20-30 mins..
- Uncover it and check your beef. If you feel it need to cook some more and the water is also getting dry, add water (tip: I usually use hot boil water for making itsoft).
- Once it's soft and tender add sautéed Onions, capsicum and chilies, mix it one more time and on high flame and add fresh spring onion twigs..
- Serve with Fried rice and enjoy your delicious meal..
- For Fried Rice recipe, please visit my kitchen..
If you find this Dry Chili Beef recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.