Steps to Prepare Quick Ham and Bean Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ham and Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ham and Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and bean soup recipe. To cook ham and bean soup you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham and Bean Soup:
- You need of ham rough chopped.
- Provide of dried great northern beans.
- Use of homemade ham stock.
- Provide of finely chopped carrots.
- Get of finely chopped celery.
- You need of bay leaves.
- Get of dehydrated onion flakes.
- Get of granulated garlic.
- Use of white pepper.
- Use of dried thyme.
- You need of Organic No-Salt Seasoning (Costco brand).
Steps to make Ham and Bean Soup:
- Soak the beans overnight in cold water..
- Finely chop the carrots and celery into pieces no larger than a 1/4 inch. They should be about the same size as the beans..
- Rough chop ham into about one inch chunks. Combine all ingredients and simmer for at least 4 hours until the beans are tender..
- Once the beans are tender and the broth has started to become a bit cloudy from the beans starting to breakdown use the back of a ladle and mash a few times. This will add a slightly thicker creamier texture, an immersion blender can be used too. Serve with biscuits or cornbread..
If you find this Ham and Bean Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.