Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Shrimps Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Shrimps Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai shrimps curry recipe. You can cook thai shrimps curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Shrimps Curry:
- Take 500 grams of shrimps,shelled,devein.
- Prepare 2 of potato ,medium size,chop to bite size.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 3/4 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Take 6 of shallot,sliced.
- Take 1 of oil enough to fry shallots.
Steps to make Thai Shrimps Curry:
- Fry sliced shallots until light gold,remove to a bowl,left some in the frying pan.
- Pound coriander seeds with red chili paste and curry powder ,stir fry in pan until reddish ,good fagrance.
- Add little coconut milk, keep stiring ,add more coconut milk do this several time ,until 1 cup is in the pan.
- Add chopped potato,let it simmer about 10 mins ,add another half cup of coconut milk ,seasoning with sugar and fishsauce,let cook 5 more mins.
- Add shrimps,2 mins cook then stir to mix ,heat off,serve hot, top with crispy shallots and steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Thai Shrimps Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.