Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti and meatballs recipe. You can have spaghetti and meatballs using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 2 of medium sized eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 Tbsp of of dried basil.
- Get 5 of turns of ground pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Take of Approximately 1/2 of milk.
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 4 of large cloves of garlic.
- You need 29 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 13 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 28 oz of petite diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 Tbsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 1/2 lbs of spaghetti.
Steps to make Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Cut onion into half rings and line bottom of large fry pan.
- Place ground beef, eggs, cheese, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper into bowl.
- Poor milk over bread slices. Squeeze out excess milk from each slice onto remaining slices and crumble into bowl..
- Mix meatball ingredients by hand until well mixed.
- Form meatballs into clementine sized balls and place in pan on bed of onions.
- Add water to pan until it covers onions and reaches bottom of meatballs..
- Bring water to boil and cover. Steam meatballs for 25 minutes..
- Sautee garlic in olive oil and let pot cool briefly..
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, oregano, basil, bay leaves, sugar, and salt..
- Use tongs to move a few meatballs and add onions from meatball pan to sauce..
- Simmer sauce until heated through..
- Add meatballs to sauce and stir carefully without breaking meatballs.
- Simmer sauce and meatballs for approximately 30 minutes to mingle flavors.
- Make spaghetti per package instructions.
- Combine and enjoy!.
Remove the meatballs when they're brown on the outside but not done on the inside. Making the Best Spaghetti and Meatballs. I don't think there is any doubt that caramelized onions taste better than raw onions, the question is whether the extra effort is worth it. Traditional spaghetti and meatballs is turned into the most amazing baked cheesy casserole ever! A friend told me the other day that he wasn't a fan of spaghetti and meatballs.
If you find this Spaghetti and Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.