Easiest Way to Make Speedy Tofu Thai Green Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu thai green curry recipe. To make tofu thai green curry you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Use 400 g of Tofu.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh aspagagus trimmed.
- Use 125 g of green beens trimmed.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Use 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of green chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 125 g of baby corn.
- Provide 1/2 of courgette, cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- Take 125 g of pak choi (I left it out).
- Get of Juice of 1 small lime.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped coriander plus extra for garnish.
- Get 2 of spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices.
Steps to make Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper to remove excess water for 20 minutes, cut into 1 cm pieces and place in the soy sauce to marinate..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the green beans and asparagus tips for a minute, drain and refresh in cold water..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the tofu, stir lightly until coated with the curry paste then cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the shallots, chilli and garlic and carry on cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer, then add the baby corn, courgette, red pepper, green beans and asparagus. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes then add pak choi. Simmer once again for a minute then lastly tip in the fresh lime juice and chopped coriander..
- Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped coriander and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine or sticky rice..
If you find this Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.