Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable pulao recipe. To make vegetable pulao you only need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Pulao:
- Use 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1 of potato wedges.
- Take 1/4 cup of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of French beans chopped.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 of dried red chili.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriender leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1.5 cup of Water.
Steps to make Vegetable Pulao:
- Wash rice and soak in water for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker add bay leaf, Red chili, cloves, cinnamon saute for 30 seconds..
- Add onion saute for 1 minute. Add tomato, carrot, beans, potato stir fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Add soaked rice all spices stir well..
- Add water and mix well..
- Close lid and cook on medium flame for2 whistles. Turn off flame..
- Let it cool at room temperature. Open the lid Transfer it to a serving bowl or plate garnish and Serve with curd..
If you find this Vegetable Pulao recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.