How to Make Homemade Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana chiffon cake (egg whites) recipe. You can cook banana chiffon cake (egg whites) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites):
- Take 190 gr of all purpose flour.
- Take 35 gr of cornstarch.
- Prepare 270 gr of banana ripe (have black spots on the skin), peel, mashed.
- You need 180 ml of vegetable/canola oil.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 9 of egg whites (approximately 300 gr).
- Prepare 100 gr of brown sugar.
- Get 70 gr of granulated sugar.
Steps to make Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites):
- Preheat the oven to 340°F..
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour and cornstarch. Add mashed banana, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth..
- Put brown and granulated sugar in one bowl. Place the egg whites in a mixer bowl..
- Beat the egg whites on low speed until foamy. Then, add the sugar in 3 batches. Beat on medium or medium high until stiff peaks form..
- With a spatula, fold in the meringue into the banana mixture in 3-4 batches..
- Pour the batter into ungreased 10" tube pan with removable bottom and legs. Bake about 45 to 60 minutes or until the top slightly springs back when you press it and a toothpick inserted in the top comes out clean..
- Invert pan onto legs and cool at least an hour before reinverting pan..
- Then, carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan just to release the cake and turn onto cake plate. Remove the top in the same way..
If you find this Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.