Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe. You can have cheesy chicken noodle casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Take 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 cans of cream of chicken.
- Get 24 ounces of sour cream.
- Provide 1 package of wide egg noodles.
- Get 2 packages of shredded cheese (8 ounces each).
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Cut chicken in pieces add to frying pan with half of the stick of butter and cook until chicken cooked throughly on med heat until browned season with pinch of salt pinch of garlic and pinch of pepper.
- While chicken is cooking start cooking your egg noodles when finished drain and set aside.
- When chicken and noodles are done mix all ingredients EXCEPT RITZ Crackers and thee other 1/2 of stick of butter and 1 package of the 8 ounce shredded cheese mixes I add salt pepper and garlic now.
- Combine other half of the stick of butter with crackers in a ziplock bag and crush and mix throughly.
- Now layer your pan with chicken noodle mix and top with other 8 ounce cheese mix and top with crumbled butter mix.
- Cook in oven on 375 for 35 minutes then I take out and sprinkle little more cheese on top this is optional.
- 45 min later remove from oven let sit for 5 minutes and scoop in!.
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.