Recipe of Ultimate Tandoori Baby Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori baby potatoes recipe. To make tandoori baby potatoes you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori Baby Potatoes:
- You need 250 gms of baby potatoes.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare of Little kasoori methi.
- Use 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Use 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Take 2 tsp of tandoori masala powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil to sprinkle over potatoes.
Steps to make Tandoori Baby Potatoes:
- Parboil baby potatoes. Peel and keep aside..
- In a bowl take hung curd. Add ginger paste, salt, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, jeera powder, black pepper powder, coriander powder,Tandoori masala powder and some kasuri methi. Give it a stir (to make sure the raw smell completely vanishes)..
- Prick some holes in the potatoes with the help of toothpick or a fork. Dump them in the curd mixture and let it sit for about 30 mins..
- Grease a baking tray. Lay all the potatoes. Sprinkle little oil/ghee on top and bake for 20 to 25 mins at 180 degrees celcius or until you see the golden brown layers on the top..
- Sprinkle some chat masala and serve hot..
If you find this Tandoori Baby Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.