Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate pecan pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate pecan pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate pecan pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate pecan pie recipe. To cook chocolate pecan pie you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate pecan pie:
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of pecan halves.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- Use 1 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Provide 1/3 cup of butter or margarine, melted.
- Use 2 of square baking chocolate, semisweet, melted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, optional.
Steps to make Chocolate pecan pie:
- beat eggs with rotary beater or fork.
- blend in sugar using spoon.
- stir in syrup, butter, and chocolate.
- add pecans.
- fill pie crust.
- cover edge with foil all around.
- bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- remove foil for additional 25 minutes.
- pie is done when a knife, inserted into center of pie, comes out clean.
If you find this Chocolate pecan pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.