Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted baby potatoes recipe. You can cook roasted baby potatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- You need 2 cups of Baby Potatoes.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Pepper Power.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 2 – 3 nos of Garlic pods.
- Provide 4 – 5 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need For garnish of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1 spoon of Ghee.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Roasted Baby Potatoes:
- Wash the baby potatoes well in running water. Pressure cooks the baby potatoes to 2-3 whistles; the number of whistles depends on the size of the potatoes..
- Let the pressure release naturally. It will take 5-7 minutes. Peel the skin of potatoes and keep it aside..
- Take a mixing bowl, add peeled baby potatoes, 1 spoon of oil, pepper powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, and salt. Mix it well. Let the mixture rest for 7-10 minutes..
- Turn on the flame, put a pan, add ghee to it. Once the ghee is hot, add finely chopped garlic pods followed by curry leaves..
- Now, add the potato mix and toss it in medium flame until all the potatoes are roasted well evenly..
- The potatoes would take 7-10 minutes to roast evenly. Make sure to keep the flame medium..
- Once the potatoes are roasted well, turn off the flame and garnish the roasted potatoes with finely chopped coriander leaves..
If you find this Roasted Baby Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.