Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp In Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp In Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp in coconut milk recipe. To make shrimp in coconut milk you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp In Coconut Milk:
- Get 8 pcs of medium size fresh shrimp.
- Use 2 cubes of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small sachet of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 cups of coconut milk (kakang gata).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger, minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Provide 3 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped chili (optional).
- Take 2 tbsp of R_N_ (secret recipe 😜).
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Shrimp In Coconut Milk:
- Melt butter in a pan over medium high heat..
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally until turn to orange, about 2-3 mins; set aside..
- Sauté onion, ginger and garlic. Add tomato sauce, cook for 30 seconds..
- Pour-in coconut milk. Let it boil and reduce to half (about 15-20mins) Put-in shrimps, add the _E_O. Cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve. Happy Eating 🍽.
If you find this Shrimp In Coconut Milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.