Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby potato🥔 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby potato🥔 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Utilizing these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby potato🥔 recipe. To cook baby potato🥔 you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby potato🥔:
- Get 1 kg of small baby potato.
- Use 5-6 of green chillies.
- Provide of Oil(as needed).
- Use of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Tomato puree(5-6).
- Prepare of Salt(as needed).
- Provide of Cumin seeds(as needed).
- Use of Kasturi methi(half cup).
- Provide of Curry leaves(if like…not compulsory).
Instructions to make Baby potato🥔:
- Take boiled baby potatoes and prick them with the help of fork aur toothpick…
- Heat oil in a pan shallow fry all the potatoes now keep aside….
- Take a pan heat oil add cumin seeds add 1 tbs ginger garlic paste saute it for few minutes..
- Add half cup tomato puree saute until golden brown when oil start releases oil add fried potatoes and masala mix it well..
- Cook for few minutes now add kasuri methi and green chillies mix well chatpate aalu ready..
- For this recipe I have use special aalu masala which I purchased from a shop..
If you find this Baby potato🥔 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.