Steps to Prepare Quick Spicy baby potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy baby potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy baby potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baby potatoes recipe. To make spicy baby potatoes you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy baby potatoes:
- Use 8-10 of baby potatoes boiled.
- You need of For spicy masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 3 of hot red dry chilli.
- Take of Dry masala.
- Get 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin mustard seeds.
- You need Pinch of hing.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Take leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare of Corriander leaves of garnishing.
Instructions to make Spicy baby potatoes:
- For the spicy masala powder. Take a pan and add whole dry red chilli, cumin seeds and corriander seeds. In low flame dry roast.
- Put aside and cool down. Take a mixture jar and add inside and make a coarse powder.
- Take a pan and add some oil and heat..
- Once heated add 1tsp cumin and mustard seeds. Once crackling add the curry leaves and pinch of hing..
- Add the boiled potatoes, and saute for 1-2 mins.
- Now add haldi powder, red chilli powder and corriander powder. Mix well and sauté for few seconds.
- Lastly add the spicy masala powder we made and 1/2 tsp chat masala and salt to taste. Mix well and sauté for few seconds.
- Now add 1/2 tsp of lemon juice and mix well.
- Garnish with corriander leaves. Enjoy your spicy potatoes as your starter or side dish..
If you find this Spicy baby potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.