Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seafood Paella 🥘 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Paella 🥘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Paella 🥘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella 🥘 recipe. You can cook seafood paella 🥘 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Paella 🥘:
- Take 6-7 of raw king prawns.
- Use 100 gr of Mini scalops.
- Prepare 170 gr of paella rice.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 litre of fish stock.
- You need of Paella Seasoning.
- Use Tbs of olive oil.
Steps to make Seafood Paella 🥘:
- Add the king prawns to the fish stock. Medium heat until boiling. You can now also add the paella seasoning (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004449CZW/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_.wj-EbE44BDHN).
- If you don't have a paella pan, use the widest flat pan you have available. The idea is to end with a thin layer of rice. Heat the oil, add a chopped tomato. Then add the scalops and cook them for 3 or 4 minutes until they they get some color. Finally add the rice and mix everything together for a couple of minutes. Make sure the rice is spread uniformly before pouring the stock..
- Add half litre of the stock. Medium heat. You can put the prawns in position now while boiling. Watch it and add little more stock if it consumes faster than the rice is cooking..
- Once the rice is almost cooked, stop the heat and cover it with a clean cloth. Leave it rest for 5 minutes with the cloth. That way the rice would be done by the end and ready to serve. Hope you enjoy it!.
If you find this Seafood Paella 🥘 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.