Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut shrimp with mango sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut shrimp with mango sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few simple changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp with mango sauce recipe. You can cook coconut shrimp with mango sauce using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut shrimp with mango sauce:
- Provide 2 pounds of Shrimp extra-large (peeled and deveined).
- You need ½ Cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of panko (Eastern breading).
- You need 2 Cups of coconut unsweetened medium shredded ..
- Get 3/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- Use 3 of egg whites Large.
- You need 1 of Mango.
- Get 2 tbsps of lime juice ..
- Provide ¼ of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Avocado Oil ACADO™.
Instructions to make Coconut shrimp with mango sauce:
- For Coconut Shrimp: Add the cornstarch, egg, panko, coconut and salt in a large zip-lock bag and mix it well. Add the shrimps and shake it to coat it properly..
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add ACADO™ garlic infused Avocado oil in it. Now shallow fry the shrimp until it becomes crispy and golden brown..
- For Mango Sauce: Add mango, ginger, honey, lime juice, coconut milk, and salt to a food processor. Puree until smooth. Season with ACADO™ oil..
If you find this Coconut shrimp with mango sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.