Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate peanut butter pie recipe. To make chocolate peanut butter pie you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie:
- Take 1 large of CHOCOLATE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST.
- Provide 1 box of vanilla instant pudding.
- You need 1 pints of Half-and-half.
- You need 2/3 cup of Peanut Butter (crunchy).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 8 oz of weight Extra Creamy Cool Whip.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Take 1 of Chocolate syrup for drizzling.
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie:
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar in a bowl with a fork until crumbly. Set aside..
- Mix pudding with half and half, whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in 4 ounces of cool whip..
- In the bottom of your crust dump 2/3's of your peanut butter crumbles..
- Spread pudding over top, sprinkle with 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, then spread a layer of the remaining cool whip..
- Top with a drizzle of chocolate syrup, leftover crumbles and 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips..
- Chill for 1 hour.
If you find this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.