Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Nuts and various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. The first thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked rigatoni and meatballs recipe. To cook baked rigatoni and meatballs you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs:
- Get 1 box (16 oz.) of rigatoni noodles.
- Provide 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 cans (8 oz.) of each unsalted tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp. of each dried basil, dried parsley.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of each salt, granulated sugar, onion powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Use of Meatballs:.
- Provide 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs:
- First thing to do is get your sauce going. In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the garlic. Cook and stir just until it's fragrant… only a minute or two. Then pour in the tomato sauce, cream, sugar and seasonings. Once it starts to simmer, reduce the heat down to low and start preparing the meatballs..
- For the meatballs, place the ground beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg and seasonings into a large bowl. Use your hands to mix and incorporate everything together. Then roll the meat mixture into mini meatballs. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Once it's hot, add the meatballs to the skillet in batches. Cook and roll them around in the skillet every few minutes until they are browned on all sides. Then remove them from the skillet and stir them gently into the sauce..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan and set it aside. Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it begins to boil, stir in the rigatoni pasta and cook according to package directions, until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Then stir the ricotta cheese into the hot pasta. Add the sauce and meatballs to the pot and stir it all together. Then turn it out into the greased pan and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has a nice golden color. Serve immediately..
- If you only wanted to bake a smaller serving at a time, you could turn out the pasta mixture into two greased 8×8"baking pans instead of the larger 9×13". Top one with cheese and cook it immediately. Let the second one cool down completely, then top with the cheese, wrap it up tightly and place it in the freezer. The night before you're planning on baking it, place it in the fridge to thaw out overnight, then bake it for 30-40 minutes or until 165°F throughout. Each 8×8" pan will serve 4 people..
What Is there to say about a rigatoni meatball bake that hasn't been said? It's comfort food, but you already know that. It's tasty and filling, but that's obvious. Crisp, burnt rigatoni edges; melted mozzarella cheese; rich, sweet tomato sauce; and little meatballs all nestled inside this beautiful mess. How do you make Baked Rigatoni with Italian Sausage and Meatballs?
If you find this Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.