Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Spicy Coconut Shrimp
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Coconut Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Coconut Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy coconut shrimp recipe. To make spicy coconut shrimp you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Coconut Shrimp:
- Prepare 20 of Cleaned/ Unclean Shrimps.
- Take 1 Cup of dry Coconut Flakes/ or Freshly Grated Coconut.
- Use 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of Complete Seasoning.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Take 2 oz of Butter.
- Get 1 cup of Water.
Steps to make Spicy Coconut Shrimp:
- If Shrimps are not cleaned please do so and remember to remove the intestines..
- Add all the dry ingredients to your pan and let marinate for at lease 5 minutes..
- Add Butter, Milk and Water to the pan..
- Cover with foil and place in oven @200°F. (This could also be done on the stove top for faster cooking.).
- Cook for 10 minutes..
- After the 10 minutes taste the pot to see if the flavors are in your liking. (If you want more spice you could add some hot sauce to the mixture aswell).
- Recover the pan and let simmer until 1/2 the liquids in the pan has dissolved..
- Serve with any side you desire..
If you find this Spicy Coconut Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.