Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Chocolate Mousse Pie
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mousse pie recipe. You can cook chocolate mousse pie using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Mousse Pie:
- Prepare 21 of chocolate sandwich cookies (like Oreos).
- Get 1/4 cup of room temperature unsalted butter, cut into pieces.
- Provide 12 oz of semisweet chocolate, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 3 3/4 cup of chilled whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
Steps to make Chocolate Mousse Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350degrees F..
- Butter 9-inch springform own with 2 3/4 inch-high sides..
- Finely grind cookies in processor. Add butter and process until moisture is evenly moistened..
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of prepared pan to form crust..
- Bake crust 5 minutes. Transfer crust to rack and cool completely..
- Combine chocolate, vanilla and salt in processor..
- Bring 1 cup cream to boil in heavy small saucepan..
- With processor running, gradually pour hot cream through feed tube and process until chocolate is melted and smooth..
- Transfer mixture into large bowl and cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally..
- Beat 2 cups cream and sugar in large bowl to stiff peaks..
- Fold into chocolate mixture..
- Pour mousse into prepared crust and chill until set (about 6 hours or overnight).
- Beat remaining 3/4 cream in medium bowl to firm peaks. Transfer to pastry bag and decorate chocolate cake. Garish with chocolate shavings..
If you find this Chocolate Mousse Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.