Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut shrimp curry *skinny* recipe. You can have coconut shrimp curry *skinny* using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*:
- Use 1-2 lbs of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 2 tbls of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Prepare of minced ginger.
- You need of salt pepper.
Instructions to make Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY*:
- Marinade shrimp in lemon juice, pepper, salt, paprika. Let it sit in fridge for 15 minutes..
- While shrimp is marinading,Saute chopped onion in oil for a couple minutes till translucent. About 3-5 min..
- Add spices.. ginger, garlic, tumeric, curry, salt. Stir, Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add canned tomato with juice. Cook about a minute.
- Add coconut milk. Bring to boil and simmer for about 5minutes..
- Add shrimp. Dump the entire bag in the pan. Cook about 5 minutes or until pink.
- Plate on a bed of rice and top with cilantro. Enjoy.
If you find this Coconut shrimp curry *SKINNY* recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.