Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My leek & potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My leek & potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my leek & potato soup recipe. To cook my leek & potato soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My leek & potato soup:
- You need of leeks chopped.
- Take of smallish potatoes.
- Provide of medium red onions.
- Get of vegetable stock cubes.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Take of cornflour.
- You need of fromage frais.
- Take of water.
Instructions to make My leek & potato soup:
- Chopped & wash the leeks,potatoes & red onion.i use a multi cooker.put all the chopped veg into the multi cooker.
- Make 2 litres of veg stock.using boiling water & crumbling the stock cube in the water.stir well to make stock cubes dissolve..
- Let all this simmer for a hour.take half the veg add it too the liquidiser add the fromage frais too this with 2 ladles of the liquid from multi cooker add salt and pepper too taste.blend them all together.now tip all of this back into the multicooker.
- If this isn’t thick enough for you take 1/2 ladle full of the liquid add it too the cornflour. mix well.return back to multi cooker and bring back too boil this should be quite thick.if you don’t like it too thick it can always be watered down with small amounts of water.this soup is also suitable for batch freezing.
If you find this My leek & potato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.