Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Home baked doughnuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home baked doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home baked doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot get started on as any. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home baked doughnuts recipe. You can have home baked doughnuts using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Home baked doughnuts:
- Get 1 Cup of Wheat Flour.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Vegetable Oil.
- Get 1 Cup of choco chips.
Steps to make Home baked doughnuts:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C..
- Sieve the wheat flour & mix the dry ingredients (wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt) in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl beat egg until fluffy, add the vanilla essence, oil & the milk beat again for a minute..
- Add the dry ingredients to this egg mixture, fold well until it becomes into a smooth batter..
- Spoon this batter into doughnut pan. Fill only ½ of the doughnut pan with the batter, because the doughnuts will rise after they get baked..
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted come out clean..
- How to make the chocolate coating? Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Dunk the doughnuts into the melted chocolate to evenly coat the chocolate over the doughnut by making a swirl..
- Over the chocolate add sprinklers of your choice. Keep on a wire rack to cool and the chocolate to harden. Yeilds: 12 doughnuts.
- Double boiler method 1>Add water to a pot and over it keep another pot with choco chips in it. 2>See to it that the water from the lower pot doesn't touch the pot placed above it..
- 3>When the water becomes hot (don't bring it to a boil), the choco chips will start melting, stir it with a spoon to evenly melt all the choco chips. 4>Switch off the flame, use the same process to melt more chocolate if required..
If you find this Home baked doughnuts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.