Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially economical when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast with roasted red potatoes recipe. You can cook smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast with roasted red potatoes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes:
- Use of chicken breast.
- Provide of applewood smoked thickcut bacon.
- Get of Slap ya momma seasoning.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Use of favorite bourbon.
- Use of Italian seasoning.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of Red potatoes.
Instructions to make Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes:
- Cut the red potatoes in small quarters. Rinse the potatoes and put in a large casserole dish and coat with olive oil and Italian seasoning. Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for roughly 10 minutes or until the potatoes start to turn golden brown.
- Take chicken breast and flatten out with meat tenderizer.
- Coat both sides of the chicken breast with Slap Ya Momma seasoning and set to the side.
- Mix the Bourbon and brown sugar together cover the bacon.
- Roll the chicken breast and wrap with bacon.
- Put in the smoker at 250 degrees and cook for 2 1/2 hours or until the chicken's internal temperature is at 165-167 degrees (i smoked with apple wood) use your preference. Remember with wood smoke with poultry less is more when it comes to smoke..
- Once done let rest for about ten minutes to let the juice set in the meat..
If you find this Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.