Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cinnamon roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for preserving your health. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon roll recipe. To cook cinnamon roll you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon roll:
- Take 1/4 cup of butter, divided.
- Provide of Dough.
- Get 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- You need of Fillings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of grounded cinnamon.
Steps to make Cinnamon roll:
- Preheat oven to desired temperature, grease baking pan with 2 teaspoon melted butter.
- In a large bowl mix flour, 2 tablespoons white sugar,baking powder and salt,add 3 tablespoon butter and mix together till it make a soft dough.
- Turn dough in a clean working surface and make a rectangular desired thick, brush the dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Mix 1/2 cup white sugar, cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl, put 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture into the baking pan, sprinkle the other cinnamon mixture in the butter brushed dough and roll.
- Cut the roll dough into 18 pieces and put into the baking pan and bake until golden brown.
They're perfect for the holidays or any weekend. Try these easy cinnamon rolls with vanilla icing as a treat for afternoon tea. They're delicious served warm or cold – you can also make them ahead and freeze. Just proof, roll out, and bake! Spread the butter on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
If you find this Cinnamon roll recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.