Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Coconut chocolate pie
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut chocolate pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut chocolate pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chocolate pie recipe. To make coconut chocolate pie you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut chocolate pie:
- Use of Crust.
- Take 1 cup of Walnut halves.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 cup of Medjool dates, pitted (about 4).
- Take 1 pinch of of salt.
- Use of Filling.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of Medjool dates, pitted (about 6).
- Provide 85 grams of Dark chocolate.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Coconut chocolate pie:
- To make the crust, in a food processor with an “S” blade, puree the walnuts, dates, cinnamon, and salt for about 20 seconds or until very fine. Transfer to a pie dish or two 10cm spring form tins. Rinse the food processor..
- Heat the coconut cream slightly in the microwave for 45 seconds..
- Add the coconut cream, dates, chocolate, coconut oil, and vanilla to the food processor and puree for 1 minute or until the filling is dark and completely smooth..
- Pour the filling over the crust and chill to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours. When ready to serve top with whipped coconut cream and enjoy..
If you find this Coconut chocolate pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.