Recipe of Favorite Ginger Pistachio Cookies
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ginger Pistachio Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger Pistachio Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Pistachio Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger pistachio cookies recipe. To make ginger pistachio cookies you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger Pistachio Cookies:
- Provide 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp. of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 cup of granulated sugar, divided.
- Provide 1/4 cup of unsulphured molasses.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped salted pistachios.
Steps to make Ginger Pistachio Cookies:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and salt. Set this aside..
- In a large bowl, using either a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a hand mixer, beat the butter on medium-high speed for 1 minute or so, until smooth. Add the brown sugar and 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar and beat until creamed together. Add in the molasses, egg and vanilla extract and beat on high speed until combined. Scrape down the sides and the bottom of the bowl as needed..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet on low speed until combined. Then fold in the pistachios. Cover the dough and place it in the fridge to chill for 1 hour (and up to 4 days). If chilling for longer than 3 hours, then let the dough sit out for 30 minutes before rolling and baking..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a couple baking trays with either parchment paper or silicone baking mats and set them aside. Place the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar into a small bowl. Roll the dough into balls, about 1 tbsp. of dough per ball. Then roll the balls into the granulated sugar. Place them on the trays, about 2" apart..
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, until the top begins to crack. Allow them to cool on the tray for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. They can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week..
If you find this Ginger Pistachio Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.