Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter oreo reese cheesecake pie recipe. To cook peanut butter oreo reese cheesecake pie you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie:
- Get 24 of Oreos-crushed for crust.
- Take 1/4 cup of Butter-melted-for crust.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Use 1 box of 8 oz cream cheese-softened.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Creamy peanut butter + 3 tbsp.
- Use 1 cup of cool whip or whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Marshmallow cream.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of Reese pieces–some crushed and some whole.
- Get of Oreos-some broken in larger pieces and some crushed for sprinkling.
- Prepare of Optional-more whip cream cool whip.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie:
- Make the Oreo crust by crushing the Oreos into crumbs using a food processor. Use a wooden/rubber spoon and mix the crushed Oreo crumbs with melted butter together. You could also just buy a Oreo crust if you prefer easy..
- Put into a 9 inch pie dish, and press crumbs into bottom and up the sides as much as you can. Try to make the crust 1/8 inch thick all around. Tip/ put it into freezer while you make the filling..
- Prepare the filling in a large bowl and mix the peanut butter, sugar, marshmallow cream, cream cheese, and milk. Mix until it is completely smooth. Fold in the whipped topping..
- Remove pie crust from the freezer and layer 1/2 of the pie filling onto the crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the crushed Reese's Pieces/Oreos.Layer the rest of the pie filling, spoon to make it completely smooth on top. Top with remaining Oreos and Reese pieces. You could also swirl some choc syrup on top also.or add more whip cream/cool whip then sprinkle the Oreos and Reese's. Whatever your preference..
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. 20 minutes before serving, remove from the freezer and let sit out to gently thaw. This made the pie much easier to cut. Or keep in fridge if you want it soft..
If you find this Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.