Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Galaxy Biscuit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Galaxy Biscuit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to galaxy biscuit recipe. To make galaxy biscuit you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Galaxy Biscuit:
- Get of 1st layer: Biscuit.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of flour all purpose.
- Use of 2nd layer: Caramel.
- Get 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide of 3 rd layer: Chocolate.
- Prepare 6 pcs of galaxy.
Steps to make Galaxy Biscuit:
- In a bowl,put butter and sugar then stir it wwll. Then add flour,using your hand mix it good. Just remember,if your dough is little bit dry or hard add milk and mix it again until you get a smooth dough..
- Stretch the dough in a glossy glass tray,or any kind of baking tray. Then put inside the oven with the heat of 180°c,15-20 minutes..
- This is for the 2nd layer. In the cooking pot,put butter,sugar and honey.put in lower fire. Stir it until it will become lightly sticky..
- Now its time to put the caramel up the biscuit then keep it until the caramel will hold in the biscuit..
- Just keep it 30 minutes or more. So that if you put the chocolate up the caramel will not move..
- Put the chocolate in a bowl then put in the microwave until it melt. Stir it will before put in the 3rd layer..
- Then put this inside the refrigerator for 1 hour or more. Before you serve just cut small square,or cut as you want.. Enjoy…😊😊😊😊.
- Thank you..
If you find this Galaxy Biscuit recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.