Easiest Way to Make Quick Lemon Magic Bars
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Magic Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Magic Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon magic bars recipe. You can cook lemon magic bars using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Magic Bars:
- Prepare 1 of roll pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies.
- Use 1 tsp of grated lemon peel.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of white vanilla baking chips.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped macadamia nuts, if desired.
- You need 1 can of fat-free sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of lemon extract, if desired.
Instructions to make Lemon Magic Bars:
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13×9 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl, break up cookie dough. Add lemon peel; beat with electric mixer on low speed until peel well combined. Press dough into bottom of pan..
- Sprinkle white chips, coconut and macadamia nuts over dough..
- In a small bowl stir together condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon extract. Pour over top..
- Back 28-35 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is slightly glossy. Cool completely, about 45 minutes..
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows..
If you find this Lemon Magic Bars recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.