Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate- raspberry whoopie pies recipe. You can have chocolate- raspberry whoopie pies using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies:
- Get 1/2 cup of butter- softened.
- Get 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 cup of milk-2%.
- Take 1 of For the Filling ing..
- Prepare 1 of jar(7oz) marshmallow creme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Use 1/3 cup of seedless raspberry jam.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of confectioners' sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies:
- Preheat oven to 400° ..
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter & sugar until light & fluffy.Beat in egg & vanilla..
- In another bowl mix flour, cocoa, b.soda, b.powder & salt. Mix up. Add to creamed muxture alternateing with milk. Beating well after each addition..
- Drop dough by Tablespoonfuls. 2" apart onto greased baking sheets..
- Bake 6-8 minutes. ( I baked mine at 350° They took 12 min. ) .Or until top springs back.Remove from oven to cool..
- While they are cooling make your filling. In a large bowl. Beat marshmallow creme & shortening until blended. Beat in jam. Gradually beat in sugar until smooth.Spread on bottoms & top with another one. Lightly press together..
If you find this Chocolate- Raspberry Whoopie Pies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.