Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best biscuits, gravy, sausage and bell peppers ever! 🙂 recipe. You can cook the best biscuits, gravy, sausage and bell peppers ever! 🙂 using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂:
- Take 1 can of 12 biscuits.
- Prepare 4 pounds of sausage. I call it (the intestine).
- Provide 8 of eggs.
- Get of Garlic, black pepper and onion powder.
- Provide Pinch of salt and table pepper.
- Get 6 packs of gravy.
- Use 3 of bell peppers. (Colored).
Instructions to make The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂:
- Fallow the gravy directions (and when the gravy is done i put a serving spoon of bacon grease in there too and stir it in well).
- Cut up and Cook you intestine. And put garlic, onion, and black pepper on it and set aside..
- De-stem your bell's and cut or rip them up and boil them..
- Scramble your eggs put about 5 plops of milk and garlic powder and about 5 pinches of salt and table pepper in the mixture and cook your eggs (after the intestine in cooked so there cooking in the guts of the pig 🐖).
- Make your biscuits..
- After there done crumble your biscuits on a plate along with some crumbled sausage and top it off with gravy and (adorn or garnish) with table pepper..
- Yum. 🙂.
If you find this The Best Biscuits, Gravy, Sausage and Bell Peppers EVER! 🙂 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.