Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kappa biriyani or tapioca biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kappa biriyani or tapioca biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kappa biriyani or tapioca biriyani recipe. You can have kappa biriyani or tapioca biriyani using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kappa biriyani or tapioca biriyani:
- Take 1/2 kg of Tapioca.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Chicken with bones.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger- garlic -greenchilly paste.
- Get 3 of Onions.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato med.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1.5 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 2 inches of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Take of Cloves.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf small optional.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Take leaves of Curry.
- Use of Coriander leaves optional.
- Use of Coconut oil.
Instructions to make Kappa biriyani or tapioca biriyani:
- Peel and clean the tapioca and cut into big chunks…..
- Marinate chicken in 1.5tbsp chilli powder+a pinch of turmeric powder+salt+1/2tsp garam masala powder+1tbsp lemon juice for atleast an hour or more…. Later add 1/4 of the onions and pressure cook adding 1/2cup water for 2 whistles…..
- Cook tapiocas in lots of water when dey cum to a boil discard that water and fill water and cook by adding 1/4tsp turmeric powder and salt till done…. Later drain the water completely.
- Heat a kadai pour 2-3 oil and tip in whole spices when they are aromatic add onions+curry leaves and fry till they are browned here and there then add tomatoes and cook till mushy..once they are mushy add ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and saute till their raw smell disappears…. Now add in all the dry masalas and saute for a minute… if needed add lil water and saute……
- Then tip in the cooked chicken along with it's gravy and give it a good mix…add some coriander leaves chopped and now close the lid and cook on low flame for 3-4 mins…open and add cooked tapiocas and a sprig of curry leaves and mix nicely and close the lid for 2 more mins so that all flavors of gravy seep into the tapiocas..now squeeze 1/2lemon give it good mix n later mash the tapiocas nicely and swicth off the flame..
- If u want u can garnish with chopped onions and coriander leaves….. serve hot……
If you find this Kappa biriyani or tapioca biriyani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.