Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Begin with replacing the lights. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and lemon mussels recipe. You can cook garlic and lemon mussels using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic and Lemon Mussels:
- Get 1.8 kg of clean mussels,.
- Provide 3 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 4 of , garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Use of Zest of 1 lemon.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need 4 tbsp of freshly chopped coriander.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1-3 of dried chilli (optional).
Steps to make Garlic and Lemon Mussels:
- Preheat a pan with a lid over high heat and add the butter and garlic. Fry for 2 minutes or less. Do not let the garlic burn..
- Toss the Mussels in and cover with lid. Reduce heat to medium allow to steam for 10 minutes or until the mussels have all open..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, toss and cook for another 3-5 minutes to allow the liquid and mussels to absorb some of the flavours..
- Serve with crusty bread..
If you find this Garlic and Lemon Mussels recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.