Recipe of Ultimate Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to biscuit chicken pot pie recipe. To cook biscuit chicken pot pie you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie:
- Get 1 can of 8 biscuits.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1 of small package frozen veggie mix: carrots, peas, corn and green beans.
- Use 2 of chicken breasts cooked and shredded.
- Take 1-2 cups of chicken broth adapt to your preference.
- Use 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup regular size.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery.
- Provide to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large sauce pan heat the butter on medium heat. Add the veggie mixture to the pan and saute until the veggies are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Whisk in the chicken broth and the Cream of Chicken soup and cream of celery.Let the sauce simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Turn off the heat and add the cooked shredded chicken to the mixture, stirring until the filling is well-combined. If the filling is too thick, stir in extra chicken broth..
- On a parchment lined sheet pan bake the biscuits for half of the time listed on the can for a “pre-bake”. Take them out of the oven. Pour the filling into a buttered 13×9-inch baking dish. Top the filling with the 8 biscuits, serving. Enjoy! Or can make bowls up really no need to put in the baking dish it’s just adds to dirty dishes..
- Notes- start the biscuits the same time you make the filling big time saver, they should be done around the same time. I made everything in the ninja foodie but the biscuits, this can be done in the instant pot..
If you find this Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.