Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate pumpkin pudding pie recipe. You can have chocolate pumpkin pudding pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie:
- Get 1 of Graham cracker pie crust.
- Use 1 packages of chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
- Use 1 packages of pumpkin flavor instant pudding & pie filling.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 cup of whipped topping.
- Take of chocolate chips.
- You need of pumpkin flavored morsels.
Instructions to make Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie:
- Mix together dry chocolate pudding mix, 3/4 cup of milk, & 1 cup of the whipped topping. Whisk until blended. Set aside..
- Mix together dry pumpkin pudding mix, the remaining 3/4 cup of milk, & 1 cup of the whipped topping. Whisk until blended. Set aside..
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the crust, & spread evenly..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on top of the chocolate, & spread evenly..
- Top with the remaining 1 cup of whipped topping..
- Refrigerate 1 hour..
- Sprinkle the chocolate & pumpkin flavored morsels on top, & serve..
If you find this Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.